Opportunity for Reception, Admin, Scheduling staff to join a transformational new private GI unit in Central London
We are looking for dynamic, motivated, and skilled reception/admin/scheduling staff to join our team at The Welbeck GI Centre in central London. We are dedicated to delivering the highest standards of care in our newly developed state-of-the-art Endoscopy Centre, with 4 procedure rooms due to open in spring 2019.
Welbeck GI Centre
We believe we will transform how GI care is delivered in the UK, our approach is differentiated in 3 major ways:
- Physician partnership: We believe Physician partnership is key to delivering a top-quality service. Our physicians are experts and leaders in their field, and are fully engaged with the management of the unit, making significant investments to ensure we deliver the very best care.
- Specialised operating model: Our operating model is designed to meet the needs of GI patients only, by focusing our activities we will achieve: better patient experience; superior quality outcomes; higher efficiency.
- Network benefits: Working with Ambulatory Surgery International (ASI), our corporate partner, we have ambitious plans to grow an international network of centres. As we grow, we will leverage the benefits of scale to maximise our effectiveness and operational efficiency, e.g. centralised purchasing, central IT support, etc.
You will work as part of the Endoscopy team to provide effective and efficient care, taking responsibility for either the Reception, Admin or Scheduling duties according to role and rotation. Reporting to the Centre Director, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering top class care to our patients
- Commitment and focus on individualised patient care, focussing on quality, safety and innovation
- Ensure patient privacy and dignity
- Provide assistance to the endoscopy team as required
- Supporting delivery of a safe and efficient patient pathway
- • Handle all patient and Centre documentation and information relevant to the role in line with Data Protection and GDPR
- Ensure all patient charges are captured accurately
- Maintain a safe environment for patients, visitors and staff
- Plan your own workload with limited supervision
- Undertake extra duties as required
- Attend and participate in team safety briefing
- Attention to detail when carrying out scheduling, billing or reception duties
- Driving continuous improvement of the performance and quality of care of the centre
- Support the Centre Director in facilitating communication and problem solving, establishing effective working relationships between clinicians and centre staff to develop a culture of continuous improvement that focusses on clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction
- Contribute to the day to day running of the Centre, ensuring that all revenue is captured
- Support the team in working in the most efficient and clinically effective way whilst seeking new ways to improve service delivery and adopting innovations
Who we are looking for
Outstanding Reception, Admin and Scheduling individuals to join our team. You should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, maintaining patient confidentiality at all times. Trained in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Previous experience in these roles is essential.
We have full time positions (part time will be considered), working flexibly from Monday to Friday.
- We are committed to our employee’s well-being through training, support, reward and career development.
- We offer our employees a market competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part time).
- We offer a supportive and respectful environment providing you with the opportunity to develop your skills in a progressive and expanding organisation.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit, please contact:
Interview dates: 9th January 2019
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Apply for job
[contact-form-7 id="227" title="Apply for Job"]